BUY INGREDIENTS ONLINE
- Slice the chicken filet. Peel and mince the garlic.
- Wash and mince the chili pepper.
- Heat up the wok oil in a wok or a frying pan and sear the chicken filet.
- Add the peapods, chili and garlic.
- Add the wok noodles and 250ml - 300ml water or vegetable broth. Mix it well and fry it for about 3-4 minutes.
- Season with spicy chilisauce, soy sauce, salt and wok spices.
- Serve on two plates and sprinkle with herbs.
You can also use other vegetables like carrots, mushrooms or zucchini.