BUY INGREDIENTS ONLINE
- Bring the rice and 300ml of water to a boil in apot. Let it braise under cover for about 15 minutes at small heat.
- Wash the asparagus and cut the stringy ends. Cut the rest in pieces and put four asparagus tips on the shelf.
- Wash the pepper and cut it into pieces.
- Defrost the beans and the broccoli under hot water.
- Heat up the wok oil. Fry the asparagus and the pepper for about 2 minutes. Add the green beans and the broccoli. Season with soy sauce.
- Stir in the red curry paste. Add the coconut milk and bring to a boil.
- Serve the rice and the curry and decorate with the asparagus tips.
Zu diesem Gericht eignen sich auch wunderbar Shan'shi Mie Eiernudeln.