BUY INGREDIENTS ONLINE
- Wash the chinese cabbage and cut it into strips. Cut the pepper in fine strips. Juice the limes.
- Prepare the dressing: Mix the lime juice with soy sauce, brown sugar and oil.
- Fry the shrimps in a frying pan for about 1 minute at medium heat.
- Add sweet chili sauce and fry further. Then put on the shelf.
- Mix the chinese cabbage, spinach, pepper and bean sprouts. Place on plates and dash with the dressing. Serve the shrimps on it.
Serve Shan'shi sweet chili sauce for dipping.