BUY INGREDIENTS ONLINE
- Wash the spring onions. Cut the white part in rings and the green part in 2-3 cm pieces.
- Wash and dice the garlic and the chili pepper.
- Drain off the baby corn and rinse with water.
- Cut the tofu in cubes.
- Heat up the groundnut oil in a wok and sear the shrimps for about 7-10 minutes.
- Add the tofu and fry as well.
- Add the garlic, chili and spring onions and mix it carefully.
- Add salt, pepper, ginger, lemon grass and sugar.
- Season according to taste with lemon juice and fish sauce.
- Finaly add the baby corn and mix it well.
Sprinkle with fresh coriander.