BUY INGREDIENTS ONLINE
- Wash and pat the salmon filets dry.
- Wash and mince the chili pepper.
- Wash the spring onions and cut into thin rings.
- Cook the egg noodles in a pot firm to the bite. Then strain and keep warm.
- Heat up the wok oil in a wok or a frying pan and sear the salmon filets.
- After 4-5 minutes, add 6 tsp. of wok sauce and turn the filets. Fry again for about 3-4 minutes and put on the shelf.
- Fry the egg noodles with spring onions and chili shortly in the gravy from the salmon filets. Season with 2 tbsp. of wok sauce and sesame oil.
- Mix thoroughly and serve with the salmon.
You might want to season the salmon with fresh lemon juice.