BUY INGREDIENTS ONLINE
- Wash the Shiitake mushrooms and soak them in 100ml warm water for about 15 minutes. Then cut into strips.
- Cut the tofu in strips or dice it. Peel the carrot and cut them into strips.
- Mince the coriander.
- Heat up the water in which you soaked the mushrooms.
- Add the glass noodles, vegetables and tofu and let them boil for about 4-5 minutes.
- Season with ginger, coriander, lemon juice, soy sauce and fish sauce.
- Sprinkle with coriander and serve it.
Refine with some drops of roasted sesame oil of Shan'shi.