BUY INGREDIENTS ONLINE
- Slice the beef in thin strips. Mince the glove of garlic and the onion. Dice the pepper.
- Mix 3 tbsp. of coconut milk, ginger, coriander, lemon grass, sambal oelek, glove of garlic and onion into a paste.
- Heat up the wok and fry the paste shortly. Add the beef and pepper and fry it for about 5 minutes with stirring.
- Finally add the remaining coconut milk.
- Brown the coconut flakes in a frying pan with stirring, then sprinkle the beef.
Serve with Wok rice or egg noodles.