BUY INGREDIENTS ONLINE
- Preheat the baking oven to 180 degree.
- Rub the lemon peel and press the juice out. Mix the Coconut milk with curcuma, coriander, cumin, lemon juice and the lemon peel.
- Wash and pat dry the fish filets and put them into the marinade.
- Peel and mince the garlic and onion. Peel and dice the potatoes.
- Cut the leaf spinach in strips and mix it with the onions, garlic and potatoes.
- Put the leaf spinach mixture on a baking dish and place the fish filets on it.
- Cover the fish filets with the remaining marinade and cook them in the baking oven on 180 degree.
The preparation in a banana leaf will make it more aromatically.