BUY INGREDIENTS ONLINE
- Wash the filets and pat dry. Dice the garlic and the onion
- Heat up the wok oil in a frying pan. Fry garlic and onion for a minute at medium heat.
- Add coriander, cumin, ginger, curcuma and sambal oelek.
- Fry with stirring and deglaze with yoghurt
- Reduce heat, add fish filets and allow the mixture to simmer for 7-8 minutes until the fish is boiled
- Do not cook longer than necessary, otherweise the sauce will clot
Serve with wok rice and salt or vegetables. Serve mango chutnes additionally.