BUY INGREDIENTS ONLINE
- Peel the spring onions and cut them into strips.
- Slice the chicken.
- Heat up the groundnut oil in a wok.
- Fry the chicken and the spring onions with stirring.
- Cut the tomatoes in pieces. Dice the gloves of garlic. Pestle the peppercorns.
- Put the tomatoes, gloves of garlic and peppercorns to the chicken and fry them at high heat.
- Add the Coconut milk and season to taste with ginger, coriander, cumin and salt.
- Let the mixture braise at medium heat for about 10 minutes.
Serve with Wok rice and Mango Chutney.