BUY INGREDIENTS ONLINE
- Peel the spring onions and cut it into thin rings. Cut the tofu in cubes.
- Heat up the wok oil in a wok and fry the onions shortly.
- Add tofu and fry it as well.
- Mix it carefully.
- Drain the bean sprouts and rinse with water. Then add to the tofu.
- Mix sesame oil, soy sauce, wok spices and chicken bouillon into a sauce and mix it with the tofu and the vegetables.
- Add some chicken bouillon if necessary and season according to taste.
Serve with wok rice and hand some spicy chili sauce or sambal oelek for spicing.