BUY INGREDIENTS ONLINE
- Mix up the wok oil, fish sauce, soy sauce, wok spice and chopped chilis.
- Baste the chicken wings with the marinade and let them rest in the fridge for one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degree. Cover the baking plate with some baking paper and put the chicken wings on it.
- Put the remaining marinade on the chicken wings and fry them for about 30-40 minutes.
- Dice the chili pepper and put it to the chicken wings 1 minute before they are done.
Serve Thai chili sauce in a bowl for dipping.